Are you done hiding your imperfections with makeup? Are you looking for something that can fix all your skin problems? So, if your answer is yes, then Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion is the treatment for you. As it can fix all your sad skin days. Want to know how? Read on and you’ll know.
So, What Is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion, also known as ‘Clinical Skin Polishing’ is a non-invasive treatment that gently exfoliates the top dead layer of your skin, according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Furthermore, this procedure offers all-round skin rejuvenation benefits.
How Does It Work?
It is basically a dead skin removal process. It uses tiny crystals that break up the dead cells to reveal the smoother, softer skin sitting underneath.
You will be happy to know that there are more than one ways to do the procedure, based on the device used.
One of the most efficient ways is dermatologists’ favorite Diamond-tip microdermabrasion.
Is There Any After Care?
Luckily, there is little to no downtime after your treatment session. However, after the session, you have to:
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Use gentle skin care products.
- Lastly, always protect your skin with sunscreen.
Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion — 7 Fantastic Benefits
Wondering why you need to get at least 1 session of Microdermabrasion? The American Society of Plastic Surgeons lists the benefits of microdermabrasion as follows:
1. Microdermabrasion — Keeps Your Skin Young
It is used to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. In short, it treats all aging skin problems that can develop as a result of sun damage, stress, and natural aging.
2. Get Spot Free, Flawless Skin
3. No Clogged Pores & No Skin Congestion
If you get blackheads and whiteheads often, you may need microdermabrasion to improve the quality of your skin. Further, it helps in reducing the appearance of pores as well!
4. Clear It Up With Microdermabrasion!
Clear it up what? Why acne of course! It is useful in fading away your acne and your acne scars. In short, this treatment is the perfect solution for clean and clear skin.
5. An Absolute No Stretch-Mark Solution
Stretch marks are simply unpleasant to look at. Moreover, these can be effectively treated with microdermabrasion. As a result of this treatment, cell turnover is boosted. Hence, improving the overall quality of your skin by speeding up its healing process.
6. Buffing Away Dead Skin Cells For A Refreshing Look
This procedure gently removes the outer layer of your skin, where the dull, dead skin cells lie. As a result, it rejuvenates your skin’s appearance and health.
7. Helps In Collagen Making & Boosting
Do you know that with age, your skin’s natural collagen production seriously declines? Oh no! So, this results in loose, sagging, and wrinkled skin. So, microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which leads to younger-looking skin.
Why Not Do It At Home?
There are sooo many at-home microdermabrasion devices and kits available. But, the question is it the same as microdermabrasion done at a skincare clinic?
NO! Not at all!
As the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) shares:
- Firstly, microdermabrasion performed by a skin expert in a skincare clinic is safe.
- Secondly, it goes deeper into the layers of skin, Hence, it is more effective than at-home exfoliation devices and treatments.
Is Clinical Skin Polish Right For You?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Enlarged open pores and blackheads.
- Stretch marks.
- Dull-looking skin complexion.
- Sun damage.
So, if any of this sounds like your skin problem, then come to Glow & Go Pakistan today to transform your skin on a chair!
- Microdermabrasion is the ultimate solution for your major skin concerns. According to the AAD, one session typically takes about 30 to 40 minutes. Wow!
- It is less harsh than a chemical peel. So, if you have sensitive skin or want a treatment with less pre- and post-care, microdermabrasion is for you.
Get The Glow At Glow & GO Pakistan!
Looking for a safe, effective way to boost your skin’s vibrancy? Then a consultation at Glow & Go should be your next step. So, what are you waiting for?