What’s the secret behind healthy skin? A GOOD SKINCARE ROUTINE!! Especially in winter, a Dry Skin Care Routine is really necessary to make your skin go from ordinary to extraordinary. Want to know how? So, read on and you’ll know.
The key to skin resiliency is knowing your skin and treating it well.
Firstly, Let’s Understand What Is Dry Skin?
Symptoms of dry skin include skin that’s:
- Lighter or darker than your normal skin tone.
And Why Is Winter Not A Friend Of Dry Skin?
Although there are many things to enjoy about winter, many people dislike the dry months because their skin becomes rough. Moreover, your skin can get dehydrated as a result of the harsh winter weather. Also, it can be quite irritating and challenging to treat dry, itchy skin on your own. So, a dry skincare routine is a must.
Here Is Skincare Routine To Rescue Your Skin!!
We all run away from high-maintenance stuff, don’t we? So, let’s make things simple for you.
Think of your skin-care routine as consisting of three main steps:
- Cleansing — washing your face.
- Toning — balancing the skin.
- Moisturizing — hydrating and softening the skin.
Make these three steps your daily skincare routine and a way to relax your skin.
Beauty routines are an opportunity to notice changes within yourself
Benefits Of Skin Care Routine
The skin-care routine will:
- Help you look and feel your best all year long.
- Protect your skin from the negative effects of harsh weather.
- Aim to target any of your problem areas.
- Fine-tune your complexion to make sure it is operating at its best.
Also, give it time as results are only seen through consistent use.
5 Essentials Of Dry Skin Care Routine For Healthy & Moisturized Skin
So, when it comes to a skincare routine for dry skin, according to the American Academy Of Dermatology following are the steps to keep in mind:
1. Cleansing— First & Foremost In Dry Skin Care Routine
The first thing you should do is pick a moisturizing cleanser for a dry skincare routine. To get rid of oil and dirt without damaging the top layer of skin, therefore, you need a good cleanser.
2. A Good Toner Is All You Need
The main component of many toners is alcohol, which dries up the skin. In order to restore the pH levels of your skin, look for a toner without alcohol that has active ingredients.
3. Target Problematic Skin Areas By A Good Serum
Targeting particular skin issues is made easier by this phase. So, you can choose a serum that addresses skin issues related to dry skin and also
4. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!
The advantages of a serum will be protected with a quality moisturizer. Therefore, utilize a water-based moisturizer on a daily basis.
5. Always Protect Your Skin Against Sun & UV Rays
In the end, do not forget to end the day with a clean slate.
3 Dermatologist-Recommended Products For Dry Skin
So, here are three skincare products recommended by dermatologists for dry skin, you should definitely consider:
Lactic Acid Peel for a magical reveal!!
Revitalize C20 for skin rejuvenation.
Glycolic Acid Cleanser to get rid of dry skin.
Also, Do Things In addition To Dry Skin Care Routine Such As:
1. Keep your diet healthy in order to have healthy skin.
2. Keep the indoor environment humid using a humidifier.
3. Go easy on caffeine and chaaye…
Winter makes us all lazy, but half of your problems will be gone only if you start taking your water intake and healthy diet seriously. Additionally, you should be consistent with your Dry Skin Care Routine.
Still, Confused? Come To Glow & Go
Confused about your skin type and facing skin issues? Come to Glow & Go today and get your Dry Skin Care Routine from our experts. So, what are you waiting for?