HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY GLOW & GO – COSMEDOCS?
To collect your personal data, we use a variety of channels, which are listed below:
- Getting in touch with us through phone, SMS, email, or any other platform
- Interested in learning more about us
- Booking an appointment with us
- Filling out the online questionnaires or surveys and/or forms provided at the clinic
- Subscribing to a newsletter/email
- Submitting the contact forms
- Downloading magazines and other publications
- Recommending a friend
- Requesting a call back from us
- Sharing details with us with the authorization of a third party, such as Facebook or Instagram
- Reviewing and rating our services and products
- Through the emails sent to you
- Using social media to connect to us
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DETAILS FROM YOU?
On your first contact with us, we want to provide you with the finest available service experience. To this end, we need to learn about you and your preferences.
HOW DO WE UTILIZE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Here are a few ways of how your personal information is used positively and effectively:
- To give you the finest quality of customer service and support possible
- Serving you promptly, ensuring that your query is swiftly responded to, and assisting you in making an informed choice
- Maintaining high service standards.
- Analyzing and assessing information to deliver the best quality experience and service.
- It is critical to maintain track of your history so that you can get served in the best way
- Keeping you posted about us and our latest promotions
- Making payments and handling claims for refunds
- Sending you timely reminders about your future appointments with us.
- Reaching you out, if needed, to respond to any query of yours
- Ensuring that you are well-informed and notified, allowing you to make the best decision possible.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Your confidence is highly valuable to us. We have built a reputation as a reliable and respectable name in the industry, and we want to maintain it in future as well. Hence, we realise you should be aware of how your personal information is handled and utilized. To uphold our commitments, we will never share or sell your information to anybody under any condition.
However, we may utilise the services of third parties to ensure a consistent and effective daily business operation. We may communicate some non-sensitive personal data (e.g., contact numbers and email addresses) with the businesses we work with in order to perform all of these operations. These are very professional companies that have been hand-picked to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- Instagram, Facebook, and other social networking sites. Only if you agree to accept cookies when you visit our website.
- Our analytics partners provide us with information about you so that we may provide better service and experience to you.
- Companies that help us interact effectively and timely.
- Our IT support companies looking after our website and other business systems
- Data exchange is solely for the purposes of obtaining the services we require from them.
- The information is strictly used for the reasons stated in the agreement with them. Any other use of data not clearly specified in the contract is absolutely prohibited and will be deemed a contract violation.
INFORMATION THAT IS NOT PERSONAL
When Users engage with our Site, we may gather non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identifying information may include:
- The browser name
- The type of computer
- Technical details about a User’s mode of connectivity to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, as well as other relevant information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
To improve the User’s experience, our Site may utilize “cookies.” Cookies are stored on a user’s hard drive by their web browser for keeping records and also to track data about them.
Users can set up their web browser to reject cookies or to notify them when cookies are placed. If they do, be aware that some features of the Site may become unresponsive.
HOW TO STOP RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES?
If receiving promotional messages on your phone annoys you. You can stop them using any of the ways listed below.
- Unsubscribe from our marketing newsletters: You may withdraw from our marketing messages by clicking the “unsubscribe” button.
- Request that we help you in unsubscribing: You may also unsubscribe from the service by sending us an email.
We normally handle unsubscription requests in a timely manner unless there is a problem that may take a few days to resolve (you may still be seeing advertising promos throughout this time).
A change of mind! If you wish to re-subscribe to our marketing messages, give us a call and let one of our representatives know of your plans. We’ll send you an email, and with a simple click, you’ll be getting our promotional emails once again.
You may still get emails from our clinical team, such as appointment confirmation emails, despite the above mentioned procedure for blocking messages that are not linked to booking/payment confirmation and medical aftercare.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this policy. Please do not use our Site if you do not agree to this policy. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this policy are published will be regarded as your acknowledgement of such changes.
GETTING IN TOUCH WITH US
Contact us at:
Glow and Go – CosmeDocs
27-K, Sir Syed Road, Block-K,
Gulberg-II, Lahore, Pakistan